Upcoming Events:
Tuesday, September 29th: School Picture Day
Thursday, October 1st: Stuffy Day in our Classroom - SMALL stuffy
Friday, October 9th: No School for Students, Staff Day
Monday, October 14:: No School, Indigenous Peoples Day
Dear Families,
It was great to see everyone at our Open House last Thursday. I hope that it was beneficial for you to have a glimpse of your child’s classroom, their work, and our allied arts classrooms. Someone asked about fall parent / teacher conference sign-up, I will send out that information via email in a few weeks. Fall conferences are scheduled for November 5th.
Tomorrow is Picture Day! Please contact the Pond Cove office if you want to order pictures and have misplaced the order form.
Thursday, October 1st we are having a stuffy day in our classroom to mark the milestone of finishing our first month of third grade. I have reviewed these expectations with my students, but here are a few guidelines. Stuffies should be small enough to fit into backpacks, please help your child select something small that will fit their desktop along with their work. Please don’t send in stuffed animals that have distracting noises, etc. I want to make this a fun extra for my students so you and your child’s cooperation is much appreciated so we can all enjoy the day.
Great job getting into the homework habit! Remember that frustration is never the goal. If your child is frustrated please have them bring in the assignment so that I can review the work with them. Thanks for a great September everyone, welcome October!!
Warmly,
Sarah
Homework:
Monday: Fact Family Homelink
Tuesday: Multiply by 2s Worksheet
Wednesday: Multiply by 5s Worksheet (remember a stuffy for tomorrow)
Thursday: Bar Graph Worksheet
No comments:
Post a Comment